IT infrastructure refers to the composite hardware, software, network resources and services required for the existence, operation and management of an enterprise IT environment. We deliver IT solutions and services to company employees, partners and/or customers and are usually internal to an organization and deployed within owned facilities.
We assist in the procurement and installation of infrastructure to fit your business plan.
- Hardware: Servers, computers, data centers, switches, hubs and routers, etc.
- Software: Enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), productivity applications and more
- Network: Network enablement, internet connectivity, firewall and security
How IT Infrastructure works
IT Infrastructure delivers the backbone of technology services. Users can connect to the back-end IT systems using client-side IT Infrastructure such as smart phones, laptops and tablets that can connect to the data center using networking capabilities.
Benefits of IT Infrastructure
- IT Infrastructure is required for any IT services to run. Data Center infrastructure houses the massive amounts of business data that can be accessed by users through the network.
- Client side infrastructure is necessary to access IT services from cell phone apps, to email, ERP and all business services.
- IT Infrastructure can be built from components or bought as a converged system that may or may not be optimized for specific applications and purposes.
- IT Infrastructure can be provisioned as a service in the cloud which gives organizations the ability to ramp up IT Infrastructure capabilities with speed.